"Look, Ma, one hand!" The One-handed Chicken Meal recipe is mmm so tasty! It takes no time to prepare and is so easy to make, you could cook it with one hand. @msrachelhollis's - thank you for the inspiration!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- Set a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and sauté the spinach and mushrooms until wilted, about 5 minutes. Season with a bit of salt and black pepper. Stir in the tomatoes and cook until reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and set the chicken in a single layer. Season with salt and black pepper. Lay 2 slices of cheese on top of each chicken breast, and pour the sauce and veggies over the chicken.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.