Delicious Pimento Cheese
As summer approaches, so does the recipe of our favorite summer staple: Pimento and Cheese! Now we all know that no couple is perfect, but Pimento and Cheese seem to come pretty close. Whether it's to top the perfect chicken sandwich, eat with crackers as an appetizer, or simply eat with a spoon (no judgment here!), this Pimento Cheese recipe is sure to satisfy.
What you'll need:
- 4 oz block of mild cheddar cheese
- 8 oz block of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz block of havarti cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of mayo
- 8 oz of pimentos (drained.)
- 1 ½ tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Grate your cheese in a large bowl.
- Tear apart your cream cheese in the bowl and mix the cheeses up.
- Whisk together the mayo, pimentos, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the mayo mixture with the cheese mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Serve and Enjoy!
For more information, contact us. Follow us on our social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, to see the other amazing events we have created.