Quick and Easy Side Dish For Any Holiday Party
When the holiday season roles around, don't be caught off guard when it comes to preparing a side dish for a party. It is always a good idea to have an easy side dish in your recipes that you can pull out for any party. Here is a recipe that will be the star of the show at any holiday party. You just need six ingredients and to follow these four easy steps.
Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake Ball
- 1 8-oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 tsp espresso powder
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Add in dark coca powder, peppermint extract and espresso powder until well combined.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Serve this Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake Cheese Ball with covered pretzels, chocolate graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.
Total time does not include time needed to chill the cheese ball.
Alternatively, you could serve this immediately as a dip with the crushed candy canes sprinkled on top.
If you have any more questions about more delicious side dishes contact us here. Or follow us on our social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and Pinterest.
Credits: Darlene Kratz