This Ravioli Lasagna is one of our team's favorites! So cheesy and beefy! It's perfect for you and your significant other, your family, a girl's night, or a weekend gathering! It's great as a 'left over', too!
Here's what you'll need!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 24 oz marinara
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 25 oz frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- minced parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef and onion. Brown the beef, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain the grease from the pan.
- Add the marinara sauce and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often, over low heat.
- While sauce is simmering, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon ⅓ of the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread across the bottom.
- Top with a single layer of ravioli, ½ of the ricotta mixture, and ⅓ of the sauce. Repeat the layers, ending in marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle the top with the shredded mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with minced parsley. Let set for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.