Only a few miles away from highway 280, a hidden treasures lies; One of the most historic sites in the state of Alabama, Selwood Farms. Selwood is a charming farm that is a great place to admire, hunt, hold events, etc. Its is a beautiful location to say "i do", with its majestic views and calm woodland atmosphere. We recently provided the food for a beautiful shoot done at Selwood, and it was SO much FUN that we wanted to share some of our favorite photos from the shoot!
- Selwood Farms provided the gorgeous location
- Our friends at Gypset Beauty Co did an amazing job at the hair and makeup on the lovely models @CarsonMcdonald and @lucyy_intheskyy
- Beautiful work by @AlisonKynerdDesigns
- These stunning dresses were provided by Imperial Formal Wear
- The NEXT LEVEL wedding cakes were done by Heavens Gold Cakes
- Beautiful and unique jewelry by Exalting In Beauty
- Elegant styling, props, and florals by @ChelseaAntiques1
- Amazing event and wedding photography by Photos By Heart
- And finally, Table & Thyme, provided the food! Such a cool experience to be part of!