Thyme and Table Launch Event
The Battery, built in 1910 and once was as a battery warehouse and engine shop for the Birmingham Electric Company, or BEBCO, served as a fantastic event place where Table and Thyme had the pleasure of serving guests at our launch event. With its historic charm and stunning views, the space is great for any event.
With a wide spread, we served guests throughout the opening night event and made a grazing table (one for the record book). The grazing table included a lavish mix of vegetables, fruits, cheese, cured meats, and nuts that was served with sides of hummus spreads and more. Hors d’oeuvre's included salmon smoked crostini, bacon jam deviled eggs, tortellini salad, and more. A buffet entrée of beef medallions was served with black truffle jasmine rice rosemary, roasted potatoes, and salad. Two desserts were enjoyed, key lime clouds and mudslide shots. Let us tell you, they were to die for.
Our signature cocktails were mixed by servers from the Birmingham staple, Lou's Pub. We have no words, but they were DELICIOUS. Perfect for pairing with a wide variety of items from the menu.
The night would not have been complete without the help, expertise, and support of our wonderful vendors!
- Table and Thyme brand design, strategy, brand launch, event planning and management by Hopson Rae
- Event planning and management by Kristi Brunetti
- Botanica, the houseplant shop, provided stunning floor and decorative plants to fill the natural room's beauty.
- Our amazing friends from The FlashBar Photo Co. knocked it out of the park with their amazing photo set up!
- The beautiful lounge seating was provided by the one and only Prophouse.
- Event rentals provided by Event Rentals Unlimited
- Live, and beautiful music by Hannah McFarland
- Extraordinaire event videographer Dustin Harrelson
- STUNNING event photography by Elise Ferrer
- Beautiful canvas backdrop provided by Natalie Zoghby Art
- Elegant entry sign florals by the talented Furbished Nest
After the night was over, bellies were full and smiles filled the room, old friendships were celebrated and new friendships were made! Thank you to everyone who made it out...we can't wait to celebrate again soon.