This super simple recipe for Baked Feta Pasta went super viral on Tik Tok. People all around the world are joining in the fun of throwing this simple recipe together and making a masterpiece with all kinds of unique twists! We couldn’t let the all that excitement stay on Tik Tok, so we decided to bring it to you!
Tik Tok trends come in all forms, whether it's a catchy new dance or timesaving life hack, trying out these viral activities is an entertaining way to add some excitement to our daily lives! When our For You Page started featuring this incredibly easy recipe, we could not wait to try it and share our experience! It only takes a few ingredients to make and it takes almost no effort, who wouldn’t be excited to try it! Here are some of our favorite Tik Toks explaining the process!
Turning Tik Tok trends into reality is just as fun and simple as it seems! We are excited to share what happened when we tried our hand at this viral recipe trend!
Thankfully, having minimal ingredients and preparation means you get plenty of time to relax and enjoy this pasta without the added stress of cooking something new. Our baked feta pasta turned out superb and it might even be our new go-to, stress-free comfort meal! We added our own fun twists and came up with two versions of this recipe that we couldn’t wait to share with you!
Your Turn! Take our examples and try this fun meal for yourself!
You can add, change, and alter it however you’d like, that’s the magic of things like this. All you really need is:
- 1 block whole Feta or ¼ cup crumbled
- 2 boxes of cherry tomatoes
- ½- ¾ cup olive oil
- 16 oz pasta of your choice (or 15 oz chickpeas rinsed and drained)
- 2 teaspoons of garlic (and any other seasonings you’d like)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adding fresh Basil is an easy way to take this recipe to the next level of flavor, but you can also add onions, red pepper flakes, thyme, rosemary, whatever you may have a preference for! Some people have even added interesting flavor combinations like white wine, but everyone has complete freedom over their own pasta! You can also use any cheeses besides feta, too! Maybe mozzarella, Asiago, gouda? It’s really all up to you!
In order to cook it, you’ll need to:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Scatter tomatoes and feta in a 9 x 13 in baking dish with the feta in the center.
- Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until tomatoes and cheese is roasted.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. If making with chickpeas, scatter on a lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes to roast.
- Combine with roasted tomatoes and cheese, garnish, and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed trying this viral sensation with us! For more fun recipes, make sure to check out the rest of our blog and follow us on the social media links listed below to stay up to date! If you tried these recipes, let us know, we would love to hear about it!
For more information on Table and Thyme, contact them today! Follow us on our social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest to see the other amazing events, lavishing grazing tables and beautiful graze boxes we have created.