In need of a new sandwich or maybe just a way to spice up your weekend cookout? You have come to the right place! These Southern Fried Chicken Sliders put a whole new spin on the chicken sandwich. They serve as an easy, quick crowd-pleaser for any cookout, a way to get the kids involved in the kitchen, and even as just a way to give your weekday dinner a facelift.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into small pieces. Just bigger than the slider bun!)
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of sea salt
- 2 tbsp of pepper
- buttermilk (to soak the chicken.)
- vegetable oil (to fry the chicken.)
- Fry daddy Fryer
- 1 pack of your favorite slider buns (we recommend Hawaiian rolls.)
- Put fresh vegetable oil in the fry daddy. Fill up to the line and turn all the way up.
- Soak the chicken for at least an hour or even overnight.
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pull chicken from bowl, dredge in flour, and set on a pan.
- Drop 3-4 pieces of chicken in the fryer and wait till they float. (8-10 minutes)
- Pull out chicken and place paper towels.
- Wait until chicken has cooled and put on a slider bun.
- Add Pimento Cheese for a topping if desired. (Check out our Pimento Cheese Recipe on the Blog.)
For more information, contact us. Follow us on our social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, to see the other amazing events we have created.