Can I have a pizza that? Here’s a quick and easy, at home recipe that can be made with your significant other, best friend, children, or entire family! Creating your own tortilla pizzas are a lot of fun, and plus, who doesn’t love pizza?
What you’ll need:
- 2 low soft taco size tortillas
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce, jarred
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Meat of your choice (Rotisserie chicken, pepperoni, etc.)
- Toppings of your choice (garlic, basil, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, spinach, olives, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425º. Place baking sheet in oven to preheat as well.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Once olive oil is heated, add one tortilla at a time to the skillet. Toast tortilla until lightly golden brown on bottom. Do not flip.
- While tortilla is toasting, start layering on pizza sauce and toppings.
- Spread tomato sauce over entire tortilla.
- Evenly sprinkle half of mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add pepperoni, chicken or meat of choice on top of cheese. Add remaining toppings on top of meat.
- Transfer tortilla pizza to the preheated baking sheet.
- Bake at 425º for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortilla start to turn brown.
- Repeat above steps to make second tortilla pizza.
For more information, contact us. Follow us on out social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, to see the other amazing events we have created.