You can’t go wrong with a traditional favorite! Chicken pot pie is a staple for most people growing up. It just has the ‘taste of home’. For this recipe, we’re making it super easy for you! It’s literally only FOUR steps and no work at all! Check out the ingredients and simple steps below. Enjoy 🙂
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- ½ onion chopped
- 3-4 potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 (16 oz) bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 bag of frozen biscuits
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits.
- Cook on low all day.
- Remove chicken and shred. Add back into the crock-pot and stir to combine.
- Bake your biscuits and serve a biscuit on top of each bowl.
- It is delicious and very easy!
For more information on Table and Thyme, contact us. Follow us on our social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest to see the other amazing events we have created.