This Ravioli Lasagna is one of our team’s favorites! So cheesy and beefy! It’s perfect for you and your significant other, your family, a girl’s night, or a weekend gathering! It’s great as a ‘left over’, too!
Here’s what you’ll need!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 24 oz marinara
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 25 oz frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- minced parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the ground beef and onion. Brown the beef, crumbling it as it cooks. Drain the grease from the pan.
- Add the marinara sauce and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often, over low heat.
- While sauce is simmering, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Spoon ⅓ of the meat mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread across the bottom.
- Top with a single layer of ravioli, ½ of the ricotta mixture, and ⅓ of the sauce. Repeat the layers, ending in marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle the top with the shredded mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with minced parsley. Let set for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
For more information on Table and Thyme, contact us. Follow us on our social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest to see the other amazing events we have created.