It’s Spring, and what better time to celebrate than with these festive Peanut Butter Nests! This quick and easy recipe is even more fun when made in the kitchen with your little ones. These are perfect for adding flair to an Easter basket, sharing with your neighbors, or just to keep around your house when you’ve got a sweet tooth!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups mini marshmallows (about half of a 16oz bag)
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 54 Mini Cadbury Eggs (2/3 of a bag)
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large, non-stick stock pot.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter, until melted. Remove mixture from heat.
- Fold in the chow mein noodles until everything is coated evenly.
- Spoon nests onto lightly greased wax paper or a silicone baking mat, using cold water to help shape the nests with your fingers.
- Immediately place 3 Mini Cadbury Eggs in the center of each nest while they are still warm, so the eggs will adhere to the nests and not fall off.
- Allow nests to cool before consuming. Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
For more information, contact us. Follow us on out social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, to see the other amazing events we have created.