Dinner plans? Create a yummy chicken parmesan dish for a special night in. With this quick and easy recipe, you can create a restaurant style dinner in just 30 minutes!
What you’ll need:
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Panko
- 1/2 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan
- 4 Tablespoons Oil
- 32 ounces jarred Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Between two sheets of plastic wrap, pound the chicken breasts to 1/2″ thickness.
- Mix flour and salt together. Mix breadcrumbs and grated parmesan together. Beat eggs.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg then breadcrumb/parm mixture. Transfer to large skillet with hot oil.
- Fry 2 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Pour half the marinara into large roasting dish. Place chicken on top. Top chicken with remaining sauce, mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. For brown bubbly tops, broil on high for the last 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
For more information, contact us. Follow us on out social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, to see the other amazing events we have created.